venerdì 8 febbraio 2019

"Wishing you a lovely day" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there!
Today I'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a clean and simple card feat some adorable critters from the new release that's coming your way next week, on Feb 15!!


I kept the design super clean here cause these adorable sloth & koala are the stars of my card! I'm all about cute critters and these are peek a boo, so.. even mooore adorable!!

First I created my card base out of white cardstock and I stamped all the images on to the top right and bottom left corners. I colored them with my copics and added some details with a white gel pen.


I also stamped some more leaves on to a piece of white cardstock, colored and die cut them and adhered to the edges of my card with foam tape to add more interest and dimension.

Then I added some dry embossed details to the front of my card using my scoring board and I love how they framed the center, it's the perfct spot for my sentiment!


I stamped my sentiment ( that's new too!!) and also added some sequins here and there to complete my card.


These critters are both sooo lovely I can't pick a fave!!

Hope you like my card and this little sneaky peek of the new goodies that are coming with the new release and thank you so much for stopping by today.


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have a lovely day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento