sabato 23 febbraio 2019

"Happy Easter" card with Hello Bluebird!


Happy saturday friends! 
Today I'm happy to share a lovely Easter card made with lots of cuties by Hello Bluebird!



Awww I'm so so so in love with this happy card!! 
Those critters are so adorable I can't even pick a fave :)



First I created my card base out of white cardstock and I also die cut a cloud and a grassy hill to match using the dies included in the Grassy Knoll Dies set.
I stamped, colored and die cut all these cuties from the new Spring Gatherings set.
I inked up the grassy hill and the sky by sponging some Distress Inks and also added some little dots of darker inks on top to create this soft background.


I glued everything down with liquid glue and foam adhesive, i added some details with a white gel pen and finally I stamped all my sentiments.
I loved them all and I couldn't decide.. so I stamped them all! ihihi!! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have a lovely day! 
franci :)



1 commento: