giovedì 7 febbraio 2019

February Stamp of the Month with FSJ and Spellbinders cards!


Hello! 
Today I'm happy to share a couple of cards feat. the new Fun Stampers Journey + Spellbinders February stamp of the month.


Grap a cup of tea and keep on reading!



Oranges are my fave ad I love orange blossoms!


Here I colored the oranges with the solid stamp included in the set, it adds so much texture! 
The style is so pretty and If you like coloring there are big images to have fun with, like I did in this second card..



I colored all the oranges with my copics here :)



I also think these will be amazing colored with pencils on to a piece of dark cardstock..!


I hope you like my cards and thanks for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento