mercoledì 6 febbraio 2019

"You're the best mom" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!

Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a lovely card feat the new Puppy Parents set.




First I die cut the frame using the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies and this lovely pink striped paper from the Dots and Stripes pastels paper pad.
I created a coordinated base out of white cardstock, I masked the top to ink a light green ground for my cuties to stand on.
I stamped colored and die cut these cute doggies and I glued them down with foam adhesive, then I added my sentiment on the bottom and some dimensional hearts. 



I completed the card and then I moved onto the envelope.
I decided to decorate the flap by stamping randomly lots of images from the same set. I colored some of the images and I stamed some others with colored inks.
I'm so hapy about how it turned out, decorated envelopes always makes me happy!!


I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by today!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento