mercoledì 27 febbraio 2019

"Spring Greetings" cards with Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a couple of clean and simple cards to share, showcasing the little Spring Greetings set.




I love these bunnies, they are cute but elegant so you can create fun and pretty spring themed cards with them.
And you can just change up the sentiment and feature these cuties on also very different kind of cards like "thinking if you" or "Happy Easter" or the "thank you" ones.



The cards I made are super simple and easy to mass produce so if your are looking for a spring design for the new season you'll enjoy this :)
First of all I stamped colored and die cut lots of images from the set.
You'll need a total of 2 bunnies, 3 tulips and a little heart for each card.
I created my card bases out of white cardstock and added some dry embossed details around the edges to frame the center.
I masked the bottom of the cards, sponged some light blue ink on the top and also added some little ink dots here and there to spice up the simple backgrounds.



I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape, added some sequins and some details with a white gel pen.
Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottoms and the cards are ready to be mailed! 
Hope you like my design and you'll give it a try, thank you so much for stopping by today.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento