mercoledì 20 febbraio 2019

"Let's party like Royal-tea" card with Heffy Doodle!

Hello!

Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog and I'm so happy to share this super fun card I made with the new Oh Crumbs set, awww those little royal corgies are adorable! ihih!!









































First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and inked up the background with a combo of green + teal ink over the Crosswalks stencil.
I stamped and die cut the little puppy and all its tea accessorizes and added some details with a white gel pen.


I die cut the Friend and Party words out of some gold glittered cardstock and also die cut some banners from the new Tag Along Set.
I assembled my scene and stamped all the sentiments, then I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.


Finally I added some sequins and a little heart to mimic the little dots on the friend "i". 
Look at this happy face!! This set is the cutest and I love all these punny feelings!! 
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today.

Supplies: 



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento