mercoledì 27 febbraio 2019

"Cardmaking is my super power, gnome matter what!" card with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a super cute "Cardmaking is my super power" card showcasing lots of stuff from the latest release.


First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked up the front with some Spice Marmelade Distress Oxide ink over the new Rais the Roof stencil. Then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from these stamp sets: Gnome Matter What, Superdudes and Yappy Happy Mail.


I also die cut the word Super from some silver glittered cardstock, some banners from the new Tag Along Dies set out of white cardstock and a little grassy hills using the Grassy Lass Border Dies, wich I colored with some Green Distress inks.
I assebled the design, stamped all the sentiments and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.


Finally I added some colorfull sequins here and there.. Aww this little gnome is too cute!!
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento