martedì 19 febbraio 2019

"Hello friend" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi! 

Today I'm happy to share a new friendship card showcasing some products from the new Hello Bluebird release!



Awww this baby tiger!! 
I first created a white card base and lightly inked the front with some Twisted Citron Dixtress oxide ink. Then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Portrait Pals set and added some details with a white gel pen.


I die cut all the elements from the Hello Friend set out of patterned and silver glittered paper and glued them down to my card with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. I also added a little heart to mimic the dot on my friend word.


I also die cut a mini polaroid frame from the Photo stack die set, backed it up with some lilac paper and assembled my little scene. I glued it down and added some sequins to finish up my design.
Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento