venerdì 20 novembre 2020

"Wishing you Joy this Christmas"

Hello there! 
Today's project is a festive card featuring all Hello Bluebird products! 


The new Joy and Peace set has lots of sentiment in it and I had so much fun pairing it with these cuties from the Merry Greeters set.


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I stamped the Petal Play Background onto a slightly smaller panel of white cardstock using the Kiddie Pool ink by Lawn Fawn and I glued it to the front of my card.


Then I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all my images and I glued them down with foam adhesive / liquid glue.
Finally I added some clear sequins by PPP here and there as embellishments. 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento