domenica 15 novembre 2020

Lots of smiles this Holiday season with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there and happy Sunday!
Today I'm sharing a couple of fun Christmas cards made with all Lawn Fawn goodies! 


Aww this Santa coming coming through the chimney is soo adorable! ihih!
First of all I die cut all the elements I needed for my scenes out of LF cardstocks, using the Shadow Box card fireplace add-on and added some shades using Distress Inks.
I also added some texture on my chimneys with a stencil and at the time I'm writing this post I haven't received my new LF goodies yet but I'm looking forward to try out the new LF Brick stencil!


I created my cardbases out of white cardstock and colored the front with Distress Inks oxide, then cut out 2 matching stripes of white cardstock, added some dry embossed details at the top using the Stitched Borders set and glued them to the front bottoms of my cards.
I also glued down all the elements I die cut before with foam adhesive, assembling them into this cute scenes.


I stamped my sentiment from the Merry Messages set and added a little die cut heart too.
Finally I coated the berries and the heart with a generous amount of Glossy Accents. 
I'm so happy about how these cards turned out and I hope you like them too!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I'll see you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento