martedì 24 novembre 2020

A festive week with Hello Bluebird - Day 3

Hello hello and happy tuesday!
It's Day 3 and today I'm sharing another pink background and pastel rainbow Xmas card with you..


Today's set of choice is the Deck the Halls set that features lots of sweet critters and lots of Xmas decorations.
I also chose to create another slimline card because I'm in love with this frame from the Gallery Frame # 5 Die and I needed a lot of space for all my critters.


I also used the Hill and Dale set to create my snowy hills and I glued them all behind the frame with liguid glue.
As always I colored everything with copics and added details with my white gel pen.


I stamped my sentiment on the frame at the top and I love it :)
Thanks a lot for stopping by!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento