venerdì 13 novembre 2020

"Retro Ornaments" card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy friday! 
Today I have a new festive card to share and it features the Retro Ornaments set by Sunny Studio!


This new set is so classic and elegant! It's a layering set but I just used an image per ornaments here and embellish them later on with some glittery embossing powder.
I stamped my ornaments using my stamping platform and all the ornament strings, bows and the little background elements with the Sunny Studio Round Acrylic Blocks ( I love these  clear blocks so much!).
I also used the Retro Ornaments coordinated dies to create some masks and I inked on top with some distress inks. 


For my panel I used the Frilly Frame Stripes Dies set and I created my cardbase out of some dark blue cardstock.

Please enjoy my card video tutorial *HERE*

Hope you like this card and you are now inspired to create some Christmas cards!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento