sabato 21 novembre 2020

Sweet baby bear - no line watercolor with Time For Tea Designs!

Hello there and happy weekend! 
I had some fun playing with my watercolors these days and I colored this little cutie :)


Aww look at this little critter sleeping onto a cloud, it's so adorable!!
I used both my Pastel Dreams watercolor confection palette by Art Philisopy and my Daniel Smith watercolor sample sheet by Simon Says Stamp to color my bear.


I also added some details with my white gel pen and as always my brush was a suuuper cheap one from one of my local craft stores.
I hope you like it, now I need to create a card with it or maybe a tag or a little frame..!

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento