giovedì 26 novembre 2020

A festive week with Hello Bluebird - Day 5

Hello and welcome to Day 5 of my festive week with Hello Bluebird!
Today is the final day and I'm sharing a cute card to say "Thanks a latte" for joinig and following along! 


All these cuties included in the Coffee Friends set are celebrating the season with a cup of hot chocolate, tea or coffee and they're so cute!
For my design I used the frame included in the Gallery Frame # 3 Die and I created my background out  of white cardstock by coloring  with my copics behind each little window.


Of course I used the same copic colors for all my critters and then I added details with my white gel pen and sparkle with my Wink of Stella Clear brush.


Aww I love this card so so much! 
I hope you enjoyed my little festive week serie and you are now inspired to create :)

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento