lunedì 16 novembre 2020

"Have a beary cozy Christmas" with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there! 
It's monday and a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge starts today, YAY!

Happy Holiday critters?! I mean, this is the best challenge ever! Lawn Fawn has soo many cute critters and you know they're my faves! 


First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images. Then I added a lots of details with a white gel pen to them all and I moved to my background.
I combined all these sets here: Den Sweet Den + coordinated dies and Crazy Antics + coordinated dies.


I created my landscape cardbase out of white cardstock, masked the front bottom and inked the top with Distress inks Peacock Feather and Salty Ocean and let it dry completely. 
Then I glued down all my images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.


Finally I drew some white dots on the background and added some sparkling clear sequins as embellishments.
I'm so happy about how this turned out, It's so sweet and I can't wait to give it to my mum this Christmas! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento