mercoledì 25 novembre 2020

A festive week with Hello Bluebird - Day 4

Happy wednesday friends and welcome to Day 4 of my festive week serie with Hello Bluebird!
Today I have a cozy and heartwarming card to share featuring the new Cozy Christmas Eve set..


Aww where should I even begin?! This is all cuteness and love overloaded!
For my background I chose the new Cozy Burrow set and as always: pink sky and copics to color all my images + Wink of Stella Clear brush and my white gel pen.


I had so much fun creating this sweet scene, all these critters hanging their stockings and waiting for Santa to come are adorable!



As you may notice I also added some images from the other release sets to my scene cause you know how much I love to mix and match with all my supplies.

I hope you like this card (at least as much as I do-eheh!) and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento