giovedì 5 novembre 2020

"Gingerbread Cookies" cards with Mama Elephant!

Hi there and happy thursday! 
Today I'm super happy to share a couple of Christmas card I made with Mama Elephant cuties!


Awww look at those gingis, the new Gingerbread Cookies set by Mama Elephant is one of my fave!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, masked the front bottom and stamped my Buffalo Check background with the LF kiddie pool ink on the front top.


Then I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images. I added lots of details with a white gel pen and then I glued them down with foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment from the Jingle Greetings set, I did everything again to create another card and that's it!
Now I can't wait to wish Merry Christmas with these adorable cuties! 

Please find here down below all the products I used to make my cards! 
* please note, I'm sorry If anything is missing here! I love to mix and match new and old goodies :)



Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento