lunedì 23 novembre 2020

A festive week with Hello Bluebird - Day 2

Hi there and welcome back to my blog! 
It's Day 2 of my festive week with Hello Bluebird and today our favorite critters are having an office Xmas party in the woods..


I could say these are the cutest critters ever but let's be honest I love HB images so much I'll probably end saying this each and every day-eheh!
For my background I combined my pink sky with the new Tall Trees Scene Die set and all my images are from the Holiday Office Party set ( Awww!!).


As always I used my copics to color all the elements and for my sentiment I chose the new Oh what fun Words Die set.
 

I'm so happy about how this card turned out and I hope you like it too! 
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento