lunedì 2 novembre 2020

"Oh Christmas Tree" Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Hi there and happy monday! 
It's finally time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and the new theme is..



..and I was inspired to create a North Pole scene with the Snow Cool set.


Aww these penguins are putting up their Christmas tree and they're so cute!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, I masked the top bottom and inked the front top with the Worn Lipstick Distress ink oxide.


Then I stamped my images, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. I combined these sets here: Snow Cool + coordinated dies and Christmas Dreams + coordinated dies. 
I added some details to all my elements with a white gel pen and I glued them all down with foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment from the Merry Messages on the front bottom and I added some sparkling clear sequins as embellishments.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

2 commenti:

  1. This card is sooooo cute. It gave me a big smile!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the soft colors you created for this cool card! It really makes me think of colors muted by frosty cold! Thanks so much for sharing!

    RispondiElimina