mercoledì 18 novembre 2020

"Be Merry" card set with Mama Elephant!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog! 
Today's project is a festive card set, made with all Mama Elephant cuties.. 


Awww I'm in love with these cards soo soo much!
First of all I created my cardbase out of some white cardstock, I inked the front and I let it dry completely.


Then I added some texture using the Nuvo Mousse Snow Storm onto a snow stencil and I let everything dry completely once again.


Then I die cut my "Be Merry" sentiment out of white cardstock and I glued it down with liquid glue.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images.These critters are so adorable! 
I also die cut a circle out of white cardstock and added another sentiment as well.


I glued down all my elements with foam adhesive, I added lots of details with a white gel pen and a little heart.


For my backgrounds I chose some Distress inks oxide and I love these colors! 


Oh these couple are so sweet I can't even pick a favorite, I love them all! ihih!

Please find here down below some of the products I used to make my minin winter scene! 
* please note, I'm sorry If anything is missing here! I love to mix and match new and old goodies :)



Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento