venerdì 25 marzo 2022

Interactive Easter cards with Mama Elephant!

Hi there and happy friday!
Today I'm sharing a couple of interactive Easter cards I made with all Mama Elephant goodies..


I was inspired by my friend Rina to make these and they turned out so cute!


These chicks are so sweet and I love them paired with pastels colors for Spring! 


Mama Elephant supplies: 

Chickie favor bag accessorize
Wiper surprise set 
Eggtastic + coordinated dies 
Wishes enclosed + coordinated dies 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento