mercoledì 9 marzo 2022

Spring greenery with Sunny Studio

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Spring Greenery Dies by Sunny Studio.


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I inked the front with blue and yellow distress inks starting from the left bottom to the right top and fading into white.



Then I took a piece of watercolor paper and I colored it with Distress inks with the ink smooshing technique. I smooshed the ink pads onto a clear plastic sheet, sprayed them with some water, pressed my watercolor cardstock into the and let the cardstock dry completely.
I die cut it the Spring Greenery dies and displayed all the leaves onto the front of my card.
I added my sentiment from the Lovely Dovey set + coordinated dies and I secured everything down with liquid glue. 
Finally I added some clear droplets as embellishments here and there.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento