mercoledì 9 marzo 2022

Happy Birthday cards with Mama Elephant

Hi there!
I'm so happy to be guesting on the Mama Elephant blog today, with a couple of fun Happy Birthday cards..


Awww.. look at these adorable critters celebrating, they're so cute!
First of all I created my standard size top folding cardbase out of white cardstock and inked the front with Distress oxide inks. I chose Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick and started blending them from the top and bottom to create a nice soft background.


I die cut the new Party Scene Cover - Creative Cuts out of white cardstock and glued it on top of my ink blended background with liquid glue. 
Then I stamped all my critters from the Piñata Party set, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. 
I also stamped my sentiment from the new Wishes Enclosed set in a bright lilac ink onto some white cardstock and die cut it with the Wishes Enclosed Creative Cuts. 


I placed all the elements into this cute little scene and secured them down with a combo of foam adhesive and liquid glue, then added some details with a white gel pen.
Finally I added lots of little irridescent stars confetti on the background to create this fun faux shaker look. 

If you'd like to turn this into a real shaker card but you're worried all the sequins will be laying on the bottom, leaving the top and center bare then glue some sequins to your shaker background: this way you'll have some fixed elements while all the other embellishments are moving around! 

Onto my other happy card.. I made an interactive one with the Wiper Surprise - Creative Cuts



I cut out my back panel out of light blue cardstock and the front one out of white cardstock. I cut out a hill from my white panel and inked it with the Twisted Citron Distress ink oxide, then stamped my sentiment on it with in a matching green ink.
I stamped all my images, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.
Both the little hamsters from the Little Hamster Agenda + Little Hamster - Agenda Creative Cuts and the bigger ones from Celebration Hamsters + Celebration Hamsters - Creative Cuts look so good together!

This interactive mechanism is fun and easy to create, you just need to play around with it a bit to understand how it works first. I really recommed watching this video by my friend Rina on the ME youtube channel :)

I love these cards so much and I hope you are now inspired to create with all your Mama Elephant goodies!

Check the new Mama Elephant release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 




If you prefer shopping at Simon Says Stamp take a look at all the new products *HERE*

Be sure to check the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento