mercoledì 30 marzo 2022

Paris afternoon with Sunny Studio

Hi there! 
Today and I'm so happy to finally share my project featuring the Paris Afternoon set by Sunny Studio.


Aww look at these cuties! I love them so much!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, cut out a matching panel and die cut it with the Stitched Hearts 2 Dies. I added an ink blended piece of cardstock behind the heart window and I glued everything down to the front of my card.


I stamped the images, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. 
I glued them down with foam adhesive and I added all the little hearts I die cut out of red cardstock with a die included in the Stitched Hearts 2 dies set. 
Finally I stamped my sentiment in pink and added some clear sequins. 
I love this card so so much and I hope you like it too! 
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento