martedì 22 marzo 2022

Easter cards with Rachelle Anne Miller Designs + discount code!

Hi there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm so happy to announce I'm joining the Rachelle Anne Miller Design Team! 



And look at this adorable illustration of me Rachelle drew, so sweet - her digital stamps are so cute and I'm so happy to create with them!
And I hope you'll give them a try using my discount code ( look for it at the end of the post) so be sure to get inspired and have funwith your new favorites!


Fun fact.. I just got my very first printer a few weeks ago so, this came at the perfect time for me to get more confident with digis and be able to use them everyday. I saved for it what seems like forever and I found a good sale so I'm pretty happy :)
I got an ecotank by Epson and yes, I was very lucky my new printer works with copics! 
Btw back to my new crafting adventure..

The new RAM Easter collection just came out so I created a couple of clean and simple cards to celebrate..


Look at those little guinea pigs, they're my favorite!! 



The little chicks are the new Easter Eggs digital stamp and the sentiment is from the Hoppy Easter set.



And these are the new Easter Guinea PigsI'm in love, they're the cutest ever! 

I can't wait to create more and choose new digitals to print and create with! 

Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento