mercoledì 16 marzo 2022

Out on a limb with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a fun colorfull card showcasing the Out on a limb set by Sunny Studio.


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I cut out a matching panel, then I cut out a circle out of it. I backed the opening up with another piece of white cardstock I ink blended with distress inks and I glued everything onto the front of my card.
I die cut all the elements out of colored cardstock and I also added these little dragonflies to the scene ( I die cut them with one of the free mini dies you get with every order at Sunny Studio!).


I glued everything down with foam adhesive and liquid glue and added my sentiment from the Lovely Dovey set + coordinated dies.
Finally I added a couple of sequins and my spring card is ready to be mailed! 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento