mercoledì 23 marzo 2022

Critters on the go with Sunny Studio

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing this fun and colorfull card featuring the Critters on the go set by Sunny Studio.


Aww these critters are so cute!
First of all I stamped them all, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. Then added a couple of details with a white gel pen.


I created a cardbase out of white cardstock and masked multiple times the front to ink it with distress inks and create this fun design. These are the colors I used: Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, added a little heart and all the images with foam adhesive, plus some irridescent sequins.
This card makes me so happy, hope you like it as much as I do! 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento