mercoledì 12 gennaio 2022

Baby cards with Lawn Fawn

Hi there!
Today I'm happy to share a couple of baby cards I made with all my new to me Lawn Fawn goodies..





















I love making baby cards so much and this oldie but goodie set has been on my wish list for soo long! 


Aww look at this lovely stork: so sweet! 



Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Plus one set

Quilted heart backdrop: portrait

Stitched rectangle frames

Flippin’ awesome

 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento