lunedì 3 gennaio 2022

Happy New Year 2022!

Hi there and happy ( belated) new year! 
To celebrate 2022 and re-cycle some festive wrapping paper I created a couple of cards..


So I had some lovely paper from unwrapping presents on Christmas and since it was in very good condition I thought it would have been lovely to re-cycle it by creating some cards.. I paired it up with some Mama Elephant goodies and I'm so happy about how these festive cards turned out!


The cookies are from the Gingerbread Cookies set and I created my own sentiment with the Whimsy Alphas set ( I love it so much!)


Hope you like these cards as much as I do, I had so much fun making them! Also I have more wrapping paper to re-cycle so I can't wait to create more design with it!

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


1 commento: