sabato 22 gennaio 2022

A beary cute festive card with MFT!

Happy weekend everyone!
Today I made a cute Christmas card with these adorable cuties by My Favorite Things..


Aww I adore this Santa & Bear so much! 
This image is from the Merry Moments set, which is one of my fave of all time: so elegant and pretty! 
I paired it with the Icebergs set here, to create this festive winter scene.


For the color combo I was inspired by the MFT Color Challenge 181 which I'd love to enter with this card.



I'd love to enter the SImon Says stamp wednesday Challenge: four legged friends with this card too..



Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento