mercoledì 12 gennaio 2022

Bursting Hearts Dies card for Sunny Studio Stamps

Hi there!
The new Sunny Studio Stamps release is here and today I'm showcasing the new Bursting Hearts Dies set..


I started by creating a standard size cardbase out of white cardstock, then inked the front with Distress Inks and let it dry completely.
I die cut the new background out of white cardstock and glued it down on the front.


I stamped all the little birds from the Little Birdie set, colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies, then I did the same with my sentiment from the Lovely Dovey set.
I adhered them all down with foam tape and finally I added some sequins to finish up my design. 


Check the new release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 


If you prefer shopping at Simon Says Stamp take a look at all the new products *HERE*

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento