martedì 25 gennaio 2022

"I wolly love you" with Mama Elephant

Hi there and happy tuesday!
Today I'm sharing this cute baby card I made with all Mama Elephant goodies..


These baby wolly mammoths from the Mammoth Love set are so sweet, perfect for a winter baby card! 


This winter frame is from the Flurry Frame set and it's one of my fave, I love creating shaker cards with it! 


I colored my little critters with copics and I inked the shaker background with distress inks. I used lots of sequins, confetti and glitter from my stash as embellishments.

I'd love to enter these challenges with today's card: 




Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento