lunedì 17 gennaio 2022

"Be Joyful" card with My Favorite Things

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing a cute festive card, made with these adorable dinos by MFT..


Aww these little critters are so cute! I recently got this set and I'm in love!
I adore creating Christmas cards so, even if the Holiday season just ended, I think I'll continue to make some festive cards here and there through the year..

The festive dinos are from the Dino-mite Christmas set and my sentiment is from the BB Happy Pawlidays set.
I colored all the images with copics and created my background scenes with distress inks.

I'd love to enter the MFT Sketch Challenge 576 with this card.



Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento