mercoledì 4 agosto 2021

Mini happy cards with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!
Today I have a couple of happy cards, made with all Sunny Studio goodies..


First of all I die cut all my panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Spring Fling set using the new Stitched Rectangles Dies.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from the Outback Critters set and added some details with a white gel pen.


I created some cardbases out of white cardstock and covered the front with my patterned paper panels.
Then I stamped my sentiments onto the white ones and inked them just a bit in the center with Distress Ink.


I glued down all my images and the panels with foam adhesive and added some little hearts from the Happy Hamster set too. 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento