domenica 22 agosto 2021

Sunny Studio's 6th Birthday Blog Hop!

Hi there and welcome to the Sunny Studio's 6th Birthday Blog Hop! 
Today I'm so happy to celebrate another year of fun with Sunny Studio Stamps with all of you!



I created some little tags with one of the new Christmas sets to celebrate.. here they are!


Aww they're so cute! 
I was inspired by these little tags I made a few years ago and both are so mice, I can't resist these little cuties - ihih! 


There's also a little Merry Christmas sentiment in the back.. 


What you need to make these: 

Be sure to take a look at all the new goodies *HERE* 

And check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below to cause they're now all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



It's time to treat yourself with a fun Blog Hop and an amazing sale as you see here down below! 




Plus you will receive a free mini ornament die with your order, so cute!




And here's to the GIVEAWAY!

Be sure to hop with us and leave some love to all the designer featured: we all have a $25 gift code for you to win ( Please notice the contests will run through Friday, August 27th and all the winners will be announced on the Sunny Studio blog on Sunday, August 29th -thank you!) 

 

Hope you like these little Christmas tags as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




62 commenti:

  1. Your tags are darling. What a cute addition to Christmas packages, then they can be used as ornaments.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your tags! They are adorable!

    RispondiElimina
  3. These tags couldn't be any cuter! Love them!

    RispondiElimina
  4. They are very cute! Have not tried to make my own tags yet. might just have to try😊

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi, Franci - Those little Christmas mice are ADORABLE! I need to make tags this year! Thanks for sharing your talent!
    Lori S in PA

    RispondiElimina
  6. How cute are these tags! They're little gifts all on their own!
    ~carol

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love making tags. Yours are so cute!

    RispondiElimina
  8. What a cute idea!!!! Ornaments or your tree. What an endearing kitty!!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Cutest Tags EVER!!! 🤶🎄🎅🎁

    RispondiElimina
  10. I love tags and these are so sweet!

    RispondiElimina
  11. I love your mice tags!! Simply adorable!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Super cute set. I love the open box they pop out of.

    RispondiElimina
  13. These will put a smile on someone's face!

    RispondiElimina
  14. Your tags are just adorable, Franci! So sweet.

    RispondiElimina
  15. Tags are so cute I love the little mouse peeking out.

    RispondiElimina
  16. Hand-made tags really add a nice touch to holiday gift giving! Your tags are super cute! Love those mice!

    RispondiElimina
  17. I love your adorable tags! Cutest mice ever!

    RispondiElimina
  18. Such cute tags, those mice are the cutest!

    RispondiElimina
  19. Love those adorable tags! I never thought I'd use "cute" and "mouse" in the same sentence!

    RispondiElimina
  20. These tags are so cute. I love mice (on cards not in my house lol).

    RispondiElimina
  21. These tags are simply adorable great layout and color.

    RispondiElimina
  22. Sweet little tags. These are the only place I like to see mice!

    RispondiElimina
  23. Adorable tags.Happy birthday to Sunny Studio stamps.

    RispondiElimina
  24. Such a cute set of tags. I love the way the colors and snow pop against the navy snowy sky. Such a classy color scheme!

    RispondiElimina
  25. These tags are so cute. I love them.

    RispondiElimina
  26. Such a sweet card using these adorable Christmas sets. What a great release and fun anniversary hop!

    RispondiElimina
  27. The chubby mice are really cute. I love how they take up the whole tag.

    RispondiElimina
  28. Thanks for being a part of Sunny Studio's birthday celebration. Cute tags!

    RispondiElimina
  29. Cute, cute, cute. Love the little mouse.
    Happy Birthday to Sunny Studio.

    RispondiElimina
  30. Love your darling tags!! Love the little mouse too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    RispondiElimina
  31. awesome way of using these new products - very inspiring and FUN

    RispondiElimina
  32. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    RispondiElimina
  33. Cute Halloween card! Thank you for sharing!

    RispondiElimina
  34. These tag's are just too cute and the little mouse popping out of that present is just adorable thanks for sharing

    RispondiElimina
  35. We love doing special gift tags and these Christmas Mice are adorable.

    RispondiElimina
  36. Sweet tags! Love the dotted background and sweet mice!

    RispondiElimina
  37. Great design, colors, and love the scallops. Just darling tags!

    RispondiElimina
  38. Holiday mice - you really did a great job on those tags

    RispondiElimina
  39. Your tags are so adorable!!! Just seeing the cute little mouse makes me want to smile back at her/him. It’s such a cute stamp set. I really love the colors you used as well. Thank you fir sharing your totally cute and cheery creation!

    RispondiElimina
  40. Oh my cuteness, these are so adorable!

    RispondiElimina
  41. These tags are so adorable and so very sweet!!

    RispondiElimina
  42. Sweet tags, love the mice popping out of the boxes!

    RispondiElimina