mercoledì 25 agosto 2021

Happy Bee-day with SugarPea Designs!

Hello there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm happy to share a cute card I made with all SugarPea Designs goodies, inspired by the new Mix It Up Challenge for August..


You can choose to create with the color combo or the sketch but I combined both today, into this fun design..


This bear wishing a Happy Bee-day is soo adorable.. and these little bees?! Awww!


And I had soo much fun creating this design!
You can actually display the card both ways: landscape and portrait ..and it's soo cool, isn't it?!
I also went with kind of a color block technique and I'm so happy with it!


What you need to make it:  




Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento