mercoledì 11 agosto 2021

"Hoping your Birthday is.." with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday friends!
Today I have a fun BDay card featuring the Looking Sharp set by Sunny Studio..


Aww these little plants are soo cute, I love them so much! 
First of all I die cut 2 Stitched Rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones set and created a coordinated cardbase out of white cardstock.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut my little plants and added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkle with my Wink Of Stella clear brush.
I stamped my sentiment onto my white panel, masked it and inked the top with Distress ink.
Then I removed the mask and glued down my cuties with foam adhesive. 




I glued my decorated panel to the front of my cardbase I previously covered in patterned paper and added some white embellishments and little hearts from the Happy Hamster set. 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stmaps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson! 



Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento