domenica 29 agosto 2021

Everyday Ghosts' fun with IsabelCristinaStamps!

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with the new adorable August Collection by IsabelCristinaStamps...


Aww I love these little ghosts so much, they're sooo much fun!
I created all my projects with the Everyday Ghosts set + the Halloween patterned paper one and keep in mind: these are all digitals! 


I kept my design clean and simple for this little set of cards to make all my images and the beautiful plaid paper to really shine!


I cut out all my panels with Lawn Fawn stitched dies and customized their sizes with the partial die cutting technique to fit all my little ghosts -ihih! 


For my backgrounds I created a soft cloudy look with my new Speckled Egg Distress Ink Oxide ( Aww I looove it!) and I had a lot of fun with all my Tonic Nuvo Drops, leaving little embellishments here and there! 


Finally I used a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive to assemble all my cards together.
I hope you like them and be sure to check these adorable new products on Isabel's Etsy shop - IsabelCristinaStamps! 

Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento