lunedì 16 agosto 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 107

Hello there and happy monday! 
It's finally time for a new Challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and this is one of my favorites..


Lately I'm having the best time creating little shadow box cards so I was more than happy to create another one -ihih! 



Awww a little shadow box card all decorated with tiny images?! Soo adorable!

What you need to make this: 

Tiny Birthday Friendscoordinated dies

Shadow Box card die set

Watercolor Wishes Rainbow petite paper pack 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci






1 commento: