mercoledì 9 giugno 2021

"Tiki Bar" home decor with Sunny Studio!

Hi there! 
Today I'm so happy to share this cute little home decor piece I made with the new adorable Tiki Time set by Sunny Studio..

Aww I love this set soo much! 
When I first saw it back then I thought: "I need to create something special with it!" and here we are.. I created a little piece of home decor! 
It's also a very quick and easy project and I love that I can now enjoy it as a little home decor piece.
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images, then I added some details with a white gel pen to them all.


I cut out a piece of light pink cardstock as my background and glued down all my elements into this cute beach scene with foam adhesive. I chose foam adhesive and not to frame it with the plastic/glass piece and just to use the frame but you can chose liquid glue and frame it traditionally of course.


And that's it, your summer frame decor is done! 
I can't wait to keep it on my desk through the whole season, but I may create more cause this would be a lovely little handmade gift! 

 
Hope you like this little frame as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento