mercoledì 23 giugno 2021

"Sending sunshine and good times" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a cute Hello Bluebird summer card..


These little beach cuties are so lovely! 
First of all I stamped all my images from the Beach Play set, colored them with copics and die cut them all out with their coordinated dies.


Then I created my cardbase and die cut the Gallery Frame # 2 Die all out of some white cardstock. 
I masked the card front twice to ink blend it with Distress inks and I let it dry completely.


Finally I glued the white frame down, stamped my sentiment and added all the images. 
I added some details with a white gel pen, a little heart and some clear sequins.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




1 commento: