martedì 1 giugno 2021

"I love you beary much" card with SugarPea Designs!

Hi there and happy tuesday!
Today I'm happy to share a new cute card made with all Sugarea Designs goodies..


This card is all about this adorable bear and all his little friends, so sweet!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I die cut 2 nested stitched rectangles out of some lilac and white cardstock. I added some inked background details onto the white one with a stencil and glued them all down to my cardbase with liquid glue.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images and glued them down with some foam adhesive. 
Finally I stamped my sentiment with a lilac ink and added some clear sequins and some details with my white gel pen.




Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento