mercoledì 16 giugno 2021

"G'day mate" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there! 
Today's card is this super cute one showcasing a Sunny Studio Stamps oldie but goodie.. the Woodgrain Embossing folder - and some new cuties too! 


Awww I love all these little cuties so much, this card makes me so happy!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I die cut 2 stitched rectangles out of more white and brown cardstock.
I added the wood texture to the brown rectangle and glued it down to the cardbase.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Outback Critters set and added some details with a white gel pen.
I masked the bottom of my white rectangle and inked the top with some light blue Distress ink, then removed the mask and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.




I glued everything down into this cute little scene with foam adhesive and adhered my decorated panel to the front of my card too.
Finally I added some Iridescent Jewels embellishments to finish my design.


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento