mercoledì 16 giugno 2021

SugarPea Designs June Mix It Up Challenge!

Hello there and happy wednesday!
It's time to share some inspiration for the new June Mix It Up Challenge by SugarPea Designs.. ..


I was inspired by the fun card sketch once again to create my project today and.. here's my take!


Aww I love this fun design so much! As you can see I have 3 elements on the top right corner ( thes elovely pots and plants!), a nice line is going on just a little down below for my little cat to sit on .. oh, so cute!



What you need to make it:  



Geo Snoflake Stencil

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento