mercoledì 2 giugno 2021

"Poppy Fields" card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a cute card showcasing the Poppy Fields set by Sunny Studio..


Another release, another amazing layering set!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and covered the front with some patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 paper.



Then I stamped all the flowers with a combo of Lawn Fawn and Memento Drop inks and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.


Then I die cut the little stitched banner and stamped my sentiment from the Teacher Appreciation set.
I glued all the elements down with foam adhesive and added some little white embellishments to finish my desig. 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento