mercoledì 30 giugno 2021

"Sweet Birthday Wishes" card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there! 
Today I have a sweet card to share, showcasing the sweet Candy Shoppe set by Sunny Studio..


Aww I love this set soo much! 
Fisrt of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then masked the front bottom and inked the top with Distress Ink.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from these sets: Candy Shoppe + coordinated dies and Beach Buddies + coordinated dies.


I love these little bears surrounded by sweets and candies, they're so cute! 
I glued everything in place with foam adhesive, stamped my sentiment and added some details with a white gel pen.





Finally I added some Birthday Cake Dot Sprinkles confetti here and there.
 
 Check all the new Sunny Studio Stmaps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson! 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento