mercoledì 23 giugno 2021

"Lemon cupcake" with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday crafty friends! 
Today I have a cute new yummy Sunny Studio Stamps project..


First of all I die cut all the cupcake elements out of colored cardstocks and patterned papers from these sets: Classic Gigham, Summer Splash and Dots & Stripes.


I also cut out the lemon using the Slice of Summer coordinated dies and glued my cupcake together with liquid glue.


Then I die cut all the elements from the new Gift Card Pocket die set, glued the sentiment on the front and the little pocket on the back - turning this cute cupcake into a little gift tag! 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento