mercoledì 19 maggio 2021

"Yummy Cupcake" shaped card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there crafty friends!
Today I'm happy to share a fun & colorful Happy Birthday card made with the new Cupcake Shaped Dies set by Sunny Studio Stamps..


This new dies set is soo much fun! 
I had the best time creating my cupcake card I can't wait to make more already!
First of all I die cut all the elements out of solid colored cardstock and patterned paper from these sets: Classic Gingham and Classic Sunburst
I also die cut the bigger cupcake shape out of a light pink cardstock and I used the same die to create my cardbase ( with the partial die cutting technique). 


I glued everything together and I also die cut my sentiment using the new Chloe Alphabet dies and glued it down with foam adhesive.

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento