mercoledì 5 maggio 2021

"Teacher Appreciation" with Sunny Studio!

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing a fun card showcasing the new Teacher Appreciation set by Sunny Studio..


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then inked the front with yellow Distress ink.
Then I stamped my little koala from the Outback Critters set and the little apple from the Woodsy Autumn set; I colored them with copics and die cut them. I also stamped some crayons from the new Color My World set and die cut them too.


I took a piece of squared paper and stamped my sentiment at the bottom and I love these  school vibes this paper gives to the project - it's so cool! 




I added all the images at the top with liquid glue and adhered down the panel to my card. 
I also added a little clothespin at the top and some details with a white gel pen.


I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento