lunedì 24 maggio 2021

"Wishing you showers of joy" with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy monday! 
Let's start a new happy week with a rainbow card, made with all Hello Bluebird cuties!


 This card makes me so happy! 


I used some rainbow patterned paper for the frame, some light blue cardstock for the sky and I die cut my cloudy background out of white cardstock.
All my images are colored with copics and die cut with their coordinated dies.


Here are the Hello Bluebird products featured in my card:

Rain or Shine set + coordinated dies 
Partly Cloudy Die 
Gallery Frame # 6 Die 

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento